As your culture guide I invite you to change your perspective and to get to know the values and standards that form the guidelines of life in Germany.
In my intercultural training you will learn how to integrate well professionally and privately, and how to live your life in Germany in practical terms. You will be provided with concrete tools and tips that will give you orientation in a variety of difficult situations.
The following questions often arise:
- Everyday life in Germany: From A as in application to Z as in zebra crossing
- Your own roots: preserving origins and opening up to new things
- Images of Germany: expectations and ideas of Germany
- Avoiding misunderstandings: dealing with directness and objectivity
- Fundamental values in everyday working life: punctuality, accuracy, and performance orientation
- Etiquette and courtesies
- Behaviour in meetings and dealing with hierarchies
- Bureaucracy: dealing with authorities
- Socializing and making friends
- Taking active steps: drawing up a plan for successful integration
How you will benefit as an international employee:
After the intercultural training, you will have a better overview of the most important professional and social rules and a better understanding of some behaviours. This will give you confidence and will make your start and integration in your host country easier.
How you will benefit as an organization:
If you employ foreign staff in your organization, this special training will provide a first orientation for employees who have newly arrived in Germany. You may as well invite the accompanying spouses of your international employees who also have to settle into unusual routines and who may regard such a training as very helpful for their integration in Germany.
Read here about one of my workshops at TÜV Rheinland and found out which topics are of interest to international employees.
Good teacher. Liked that she invested time in answering all questions.