- Understanding correlations and interactions between corporate culture, national cultures, and personal values
- Examining decision-making processes, team-building and feedback rules from different angles
- Identifying and understanding different communication behaviours
- Dealing with different expectations and conflicts
- Success factors of intercultural leadership
My tried-and-tested instruments: motivational lectures, practical examples, and interactive exercises
In the intercultural training, you will learn with the help of these instruments how to sharpen your perception of culture-specific behaviour and react in a culturally competent way. In the workshop you will have many opportunities to test the techniques presented and to experience them directly in practical simulations.
The practical exercises intensify and illustrate what you hear and contribute to implementation success.